Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s exciting and exponential growth has presented us with a need to expand our AV Services team. This person will help deliver next generation meeting experiences across Twilio locations worldwide. The AVS team is also responsible for supporting, maintaining, and building AV systems and products that each employee uses on a daily basis. Twilio employees are presented with amazing challenges that we're solving as we achieve our mission to deliver the world's wanted communications, and the AVS team is no exception.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic with a demonstrated track record of providing top notch customer service:
- 4+ years of corporate AV experience
- Advanced knowledge of AV systems and equipment including: Logitech, Crestron, Extron, BiAmp, etc.
- Experience in the use, integration, and installation of AV equipment
- Able to train other team members on maintenance, commissioning and decommissioning of AV systems
- CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D a plus
- Able to manage projects with AV improvements in mind
- Experience in ITIL Framework a plus
- Have experience with OS X configuration as it relates to video conferencing applications
- Superb communication skills
- Able to work and collaborate effectively with team members and others outside of the organization to identify and resolve incidents
- Previous experience with ServiceNow and Jira is a plus
As an AVS Specialist you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document and communicate accurate status of work in progress (wip) with manager, team members, and customers
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify new ideas and trends in the AV space to help us grow this muscle here at Twilio.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Monitor health status of global conference rooms and see through issues to resolution. Perform preventative maintenance on AV equipment and system
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to resolve incidents or put new service offerings into play.
- NO SHENANIGANS: We will ensure our incidents and requests are dealt with in the appropriate time frame in accordance to our SLA with the business. This ties directly to our ultimate goal of providing a high level of customer service.
The broader Tech Services (IT) team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with all teams across the enterprise to make sure “it just works”. We are also a team with a focus on providing excellent customer service as well as having an optimized operational direction.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful Dublin, Ireland office. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.