Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a talented Senior Analyst to join our Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics (GTMSA) team. GTMSA provides strategic and analytical support for Twilio’s EMEA Sales Leadership. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for bringing quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing meaningful recommendations. You will report to the Director of GTMSA EMEA, and will work closely with Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Data Engineering and Finance teams. Come join us!
The successful candidate will bring strong curiosity, data analysis expertise & experience working with cross-functional teams to influence leadership. They will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges. They also have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in business analytics, statistics, or finance
- Ability to manipulate large data sets; fluency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Strong experience with Salesforce/CRM reporting and sales pipeline analysis.
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and commitment to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
As GTM Strategy Senior Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with a variety of business owners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis. Develop knowledge of sales productivity and its key drivers across regions and products and distill key sales data into annual planning, territory carving and quota setting processes.
- DRAW THE OWL: Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions. Collaborate with finance to analyse key revenue trends, revenue realisation. Analyse sales pipeline data across different EMEA subregions and segments to provide key recommendations to the sales leadership team.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Provide key data into regional metrics, review cadences and manipulate global data sets and dashboards for EMEA and sub-regional specific requests.
- BE BOLD:: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, and business objectives. Work relentlessly to make them more successful
- BE INCLUSIVE: Support data and sales analytics requirements of sub-regional sales directors and front line sales managers and help drive analytical elements of wider sales operations in EMEA.
The GTMSA team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work with senior GTM leadership to guide company strategy, and are essential in executing on the highest priorities of the business cadence.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.