Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Customer Success Program Manager will be responsible for helping our global CS team refine and sustain a high level of operational efficiency, so we can deliver the best experience for Twilio’s largest customers. The Program Manager will work with global CSM leadership to identify, plan and execute business operations and projects related to critical priorities. The role will collaborate with Customer Success leadership, Services Operations and Enablement, Product, and Finance teams. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Experience.
You will bring a strong operations and data analysis expertise to help Customer Success leaders and their teams scale to meet the needs of Twilio’s customers. You’ll have a consistent track record of excellence in analyzing and driving business operations, recognizing challenges, and working with other teams to motivate change. You may draw on your general management experience acquired through BizOps, management consulting, technology company, or internal strategy roles. Additionally, you’ll bring strong operations experience through your projects in professional services, program management or technology operations roles.
We are seeking a manager who lives the Twilio Magic and meets the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of total work experience, preferably in technology or professional services
- Systems problem solver able to identify out of the box solutions that deliver on short term needs, and plant seeds for future growth and process improvement
- Curious decision maker who focuses on the critical data key to make an impactful decision
- Revels in planning and galvanizing the right teams to collaborate and finish complicated projects
- Relishes connecting with peer teams, including those outside of the Customer Success organization
- Experienced with SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
As the CS Program Manager, you will be a member of the global CS leadership team and driver of critical business operations critical to help the team scale. You’ll work regularly with analytics, training, systems/tools, corporate reporting, and product metrics and projects.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Understanding and driving CS business analytics and reporting
- Building processes to enable the CS organization to scale quickly as we bring on new customers, staff and products
- Developing strategic plans and quarterly reviews
- Co-creating systems and tools to infuse standard methodologies into ongoing operations
As the Customer Success Program Manager, you will live Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Deeply understand the business health and key performance metrics for our Customer Success function. Investigate regularly into data and metrics to identify root cause issues and opportunities and follow through with pragmatic insights
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Optimally balance opposing priorities and work with CS leadership to make decisions that best support the customer, Twilio, and the CS function
- WRITE IT DOWN: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans and project/program managing as needed
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work cross-functionally with other Services teams (e.g. Support, Professional Services, Partners), Revenue, and Product to identify critical data/analytics gaps and drivers behind the challenges. Collaborate with business and product teams to assess shared metrics
- DRAW THE OWL: Help scale the rapidly growing global Customer Success organization, focusing on collaboration with internal teams to deliver a magnificent experience for customers
- BE AN OWNER: Have a bias for action and work effectively in a constantly-changing environment
- NO SHENANIGANS: Efficiently and functionally communicate CS strategy and operations to the global CS team, cross-functional partners, and senior leadership
Twilio is empowering the world’s developers and businesses with the technology to build modern, enjoyable communication experiences in their applications. The Customer Success Team builds critical relationships and offers operational expertise to our largest customers, enabling them to deliver on their communications and business goals.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks