Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a French Speaking Senior Deal Specialist to join our Deal Strategy & Operations team to support our growing sales organization in Paris.
Fluency in French and English is a prerequisite.
This is an exciting role for the individual to gain and expand their broad spectrum of cross functional interactions and leading non-standard end-to-end commercial agreements or Order Forms (OF). This role will work to appropriately structure the deal to be a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio!
Twilio is looking for a professional who lives the Twilio Magic and has a strong background in sales, sales operations, and / or deal desk. You will be passionate, dedicated and have the ability to understand complex problems while providing explanations and solutions which are sound and clearly communicated. You will also have:
- 4+ years experience in Deal Strategy, Sales Operations, Sales, Finance, or Business Operations preferably in deal construction, procurement strategy and negotiations, with a deep understanding of pricing and commercial terms to enforce the corporate approval framework and associated policies.
- Ability to collaborate with and establish solid trusted working relationships with team members, Commercial Legal, Billing Operations, Commercial Finance, and Sales.
- Serve as advisor to Deal Specialist and Deal Facilitator as designated by manager on nonstandard order form creation.
- Collaborate with sales to create non-standard language requests in compliance with corporate policies without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of inbound Twilio and SendGrid nonstandard contract requests including utilizing nonstandard clause library, recommending customer language to support sales during the negotiation phase in compliance with corporate policies.
- Ensure forward deal momentum as well as troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues with deal velocity especially during month and quarter end
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and the ability to comprehend complex written concepts
- Comprehensive experience in Salesforce and Apttus CPQ / CLM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
As a Senior Deal Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner and support our sales team.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Draft and review a variety of sales order forms and contracts
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: As an individual contributor, you will tackle complex OFs from start to the finishing line, ready for customer’s signature
- NO SHENANIGANS: Find and eliminate the gaps to ensure business compliant order form creation.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is crucial to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our growing French sales team! It is a highly visible role that supports our sales leaders with good and sound business decisions in our proposals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Paris office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.