Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Web Creative Team is responsible for dozens of projects at a time involving writers, designers, producers, managers, and internal stakeholders. The Project Manager will be the central point of communication and coordination for these projects; managing resourcing, timelines, and communications. This person will handle the day-to-day details to ensure the team has the correct resources and projects are completed on time.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and also has:
- Experience working on large corporate website
- Experience working directly with multiple stakeholders, and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to easily learn different project management and collaboration software such as, AirTable, Asana, Jira, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and consistently handle multiple tasks across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail, while simultaneously seeing the bigger picture
As a Project Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Scope new project tickets in Jira after they have been assigned
- Manage approval process
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Create timelines and project plan for new projects based on established workflows
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables
- Traffic assets between production, post-production, and design
- BE INCLUSIVE: Manage and assign creative team resources across all projects
- BE BOLD: Keep team leaders and project stakeholders informed and up-to-date
- Help maintain, and enforce processes and workflows.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Monitoring & reporting on request volume
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $39-49 per hour
Rest of Colorado: $34-43 per hour