The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Sales Manager to lead one of our growing UKI Mid Market New Business teams. The right person for this role is a self starter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new mid market logos.
You should feel comfortable with selling an API led platform, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions even better!
You have experience building teams, a weekly sales cadence, bringing a focus on pipeline generation and key deal execution, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for new business in the UK.
This person will have a solid track record of selling into new accounts and driving new uses cases in existing accounts.
- Be Inclusive - Twilio is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are looking for a leader that will continue our great work building a diverse sales team and that will help to nurture an inclusive culture.
- Empower Others - You are able to build a highly cohesive culture where individuals are prepared to collaborate to develop and share best practices. You will help to drive a high performing, growth mindset in the team through commitment to enablement and ongoing professional development.
- Wear the Customers Shoes - Lead a team of Trusted Advisers and create an intellectually curious culture where AEs strive to learn about their customers businesses and help identify and advise on new use cases that the twilio platform can unlock for customers consumer engagement
- Be An Owner - Build a predictable business that has the ability to meet and exceed ambitious growth targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop GTM strategies to:
- Identify and develop key verticals & use cases for Twilio in the UKI market
- Prioritise key verticals and use cases in the UKI Mid-Market segment
- Build repeatable outbound programmes to generate sales generated pipeline
- help drive close alignment and partnership with key supporting GTM teams e.g. Marketing
- No Shenanigans - Focus on doing the right thing for our customers, our employees and for Twilio while being transparent in communication.
The Mid Market team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky’s the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their consumer engagement.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be based out of our London office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.