Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Are you excited and passionate about the future of communications? Twilio is looking for a talented manager to lead an outbound sales development team in a fast-paced and world-class sales organization that evangelizes our vision for the evolution of how the world communicates. The Sales Development Manager holds a key position in the hiring, onboarding, and coaching of talented reps to help them meet and exceed company targets. Success in this role directly impacts the growth and development of our sales talent while helping to fuel the continued success of Twilio.
At Twilio, you will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development and advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has the experience and desire to have a defining impact on the expansion of our EMEA Outbound Sales Development team. They also have:
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development Management
- Experience hiring, onboarding, and continuously coaching Outbound Sales Development Representatives
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis of campaigns and sales dev activity
- Proven record of sales success and a passion for Sales Development’s contributions to a sales organisation
- Experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Understanding of the fundamental collaboration between Marketing, Sales and Sales Development
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space
- French or German in addition to fluent English communication skills
As an Outbound Sales Development Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & DRAW THE OWL: Build and implement strategic outbound campaigns that grow the success of our customer engagement model
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Hire, train, and manage a team of Outbound Sales Development Representatives. Develop them for career growth within the Twilio Sales organization.
- DON’T SETTLE: Motivate individuals and a team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship. Actively use salesforce.com and Tableau to manage sales processes and set standards for performance metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Report on sales metrics and trends to senior Sales Dev management and contribute to the Playbooks for our business
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Marketing, Sales & Enablement in order to devise regionally relevant messaging to maximize outbound effectiveness.
Twilio is looking to quickly expand their Outbound Sales efforts to support the continued growth of our EMEA Sales Teams. We are looking for a passionate manager to lead an Outbound Sales Development team and have an early stage influence in the development of our playbooks.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office in Dublin. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.