Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio's Sales Efficiency team is seeking an experienced CRM professional who will design and own execution of a roadmap that will streamline, enhance, and potentially reinvent our Opportunity and forecasting process. This role is a great fit for Salesforce-fluent, user-experience-motivated professionals who enjoy connecting the dots between process and technology, driving impactful technical projects for a broad user base, and pushing the limits of the Salesforce platform!
You are right for this role if you have in-depth knowledge of CRM, demonstrate pragmatic and thoughtful prioritization of new features, and have experience successfully designing impactful custom applications. You enjoy working in fast-paced environments but also understand how to handle change during rapid growth, and you understand that our work is a constant balance of business needs, user wants, and technological realities.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading CRM product management or solutions architecture. They also have:
- 7+ years of experience working with Salesforce implementations in a build and architecture function
- Excellent roadmap creation and execution experience
- Strong comprehension of Opportunity management and forecasting
- Experience building highly customized Salesforce features and applications
- Knowledge on Salesforce solutions for high user engagement and value, and ability to drive well-adopted CRM features
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer
- Experience with usage-based businesses (preferred)
- Background in Sales and UI/UX Experience (preferred)
As a Product Manager, Opportunity Lifecycle, you will create, own, and implement a roadmap of initiatives that address our growing business’s needs for reimagining our Opportunity process and associated tooling, from handoff to close. You will have the opportunity to design applications on and off the Salesforce platform that tackle complex, interrelated business problems for numerous sales functions. You’ll also be responsible for supporting improvements to user experience, process efficiencies, and reducing manual work and technical debt.
Your work will ensure our sales teams have all the tools they need to deliver on their customer experience and revenue expectations. Through a combination of team alignment, effective road mapping, and top-notch execution, you’ll help reinvent core functionalities within our sales-facing tooling.
As a Product Manager, Opportunity Lifecycle, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Partner with counterparts in program management and engineering to design and develop solutions for Opportunity lifecycle and forecast management across a diverse, global group of sellers and sales motions
- DON’T SETTLE: Stay current with CRM-integrated technologies and how their features map to our use cases; identify gaps and provide recommendations to fix. Participate in eliminating technical debt and improving usability for core sales processes
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Shadow and interview end users to understand their challenges, use cases, and needs
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Identify key product gaps and barriers to success and adoption, and drive scalable features to address them.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with project teams, Sales Enablement, Change Management, and Go-to-Market leaders to drive alignment on priorities and vision
- WRITE IT DOWN: Author clear and measurable technical specifications for your projects, including data models, process flows, and wireframes
- BE BOLD: On top of demonstrating your experience, challenge your assumptions and dream of solutions to problems others haven’t fully solved for.
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new efficiencies across the Sales and Customer Success organization!
We created this role because we are passionate about enabling our customer-facing teams to have best-in-class tools that help them maximize selling time while still providing the business with robust and impactful data. We also recognize that we can do a better job at these things. Through your day-to-day work and driving of long-term initiatives, you will help define our CRM system priorities and be a key part in delivering a world-class Go-to-Market model.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840.00 - $124,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360.00 - $109,200.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks