Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Financial Analyst - EPM Consolidation to join our Financial systems enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
This role is expected to be an Oracle ERP cloud SME in Consolidation processes working in partnership with the Global Accounting teams driving automations and innovation. You will lead the entire consolidations process in Oracle Fusion system implementation end- end understanding Twilio’s processes and systems and build scalable systems for Acquisitions
Twilio is looking for a Staff Financial Analyst - EPM Consolidation Analyst who lives in Twilio Magic. They also have:
- Industry leader generating deep techno-functional detail in EPM including General Accounting, COGS, Asset management, Allocation & Eliminations, Reconciliations and Financial reporting in Oracle cloud ERP with experience in a global, SaaS or UCaaS, technology company
- At least 2 full lifecycle implementation experience of Oracle Cloud ERP (Oracle Fusion) and EPM solutions (ARCS, FCCS and EDM)
- Experience in designing and configuring transactional reports using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) or Smart View tools
- Experience in driving technical design of various metadata load solutions
- Partner with process owners to define and benchmark operational KPI and to automate the delivery of KPI dashboards
- Architect, design, document, configure, deliver and automate in areas of EPM Consolidation using various reporting tools
- Proficient in chart of accounts design, Audit and Compliance, supporting close and Financial reporting and ability to reduce close cycle suggesting business transformation
- Proficient in process and solution engineering, managing and delivering cross functional multiple projects and integrations with advanced presentation skills and authoritative communications
- Architect and design cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Experience with multiple acquisitions combining various EPM Consolidation systems and chart of accounts into a common platform
- Oracle EPM Cloud implementation specialist certifications in one or more functional applications (FCCS, ARCS or EDM) is a plus
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; Avalara/other tax software, Data Warehouse, ERP(NetSuite), Anaplan, Tableau, Looker, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce.com, OKTA, GSuite
- Experience working in a high scale, team-oriented, and fast-paced environment with distributed team across time zones
As a Staff Financial Analyst - EPM Consolidation Analyst for the Financial systems enablement team, you will
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practises using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior executives and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs
- BE INCLUSIVE: Liaise well with IT teams and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in the revenue accounting process
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition using metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills..Ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve results.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in the Denver office. For in office employees you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.