Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior EPM Business Analyst to join our Oracle Fusion Cloud EPM team and drive optimization for our Close, Consolidation and Reconciliation processes. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, and in-depth experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Performance Management.
This role is expected to be an Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Performance Management SME in Consolidation and related processes working in partnership with the Global Accounting teams, driving automations and innovation. You will lead the entire consolidation process in Oracle Fusion EPM implementation end to end while building scalable systems for Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a Senior EPM Business Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated success leading system implementations. They also have:
- 10+ years of 5 years of Oracle Fusion Cloud EPM experience
- Experience with supporting Oracle EPM systems in a variety of areas (Enterprise Data Management, Financial Consolidation and Close, Account Reconciliation)
- Experience in architecting, developing, implementing, integrating, and/or administering Oracle Fusion EPM
- Experience in designing and configuring internal and external reports (Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Smart View, Narrative Reporting etc.)
- Track record of successfully partnering with process owners to define and benchmark operational KPI and to automate the delivery of KPI dashboards
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, Anaplan, FloQast, Data Warehouse.
As a Senior EPM Business Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practices using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior executives and communicating with stakeholders across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs. Ensure SLAs and KPIs for production are defined, implemented and regularly tracked.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with technical and business teams to analyze and elaborate on requirements, help identify solutions, and perform impact analysis
- DRAW THE OWL: Serve as an SME for Oracle modules such as Accounts Receivables, Billing Management, Advanced Collections, and Revenue Management
- WRITE IT DOWN: Evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance processes and procedures improving efficiency, accuracy or user experience; and execute on selected enhancements/improvements.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve results.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $82,496.00 - $113,432,00
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $72,184.00 - $99,253.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks