Senior Director of Global Sales Programs
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Senior Director of Sales Programs will establish a new global function to support outbound sales strategies. The leader will act as a business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross-functionally with Sales Enablement, Marketing, SDR, and Sales Operations. The ideal candidate has extensive experience building sales strategies and supporting programs covering demand generation to deployment. The leader has used data to quantify and identify opportunities, and has turned those insights into actionable sales plays adopted by a global sales team. This role requires extensive collaboration internally, and externally with Twilio partners.
The successful candidate will build a team to create content and rollout programs across a rapidly growing global sales team. These programs will cover all Twilio customer segments and products.
This position will report to the VP of Market Development.
This position offers a unique and exciting opportunity to take us to the next level through innovating how we acquire, nurture and expand Twilio customers and prospects from the most promising startups to the F500. Our ideal candidate is:
- An energetic, cross-functional leader with deep knowledge of scale (>$1B) B2B sales programs and strategies addressing a technical buyer.
- Highly analytical, data and systems oriented thinker.
- An expert in integrating account based marketing campaigns with sales programs.
- Highly effective presenter and influencer internally and externally.
- Consistent overachiever in previous performance and results.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build a new global Sales Programs function to support outbound sales strategies.
- BE BOLD: Hire a high performing team spanning sales program content development to global rollout and measurement.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Marketing to tailor campaigns that drive leads, nurture new accounts and expand existing customers.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Replicate our most successful account executives’ outbound strategies across the entire sales team
- DON’T SETTLE: Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure sellers are empowered to generate pipeline.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Work with global teams and build understanding of how to drive success across regions and product categories.
Twilio’s revenue team is rapidly growing, scaling to serve customers around the globe with increasingly sophisticated problems to solve.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.