Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a bright and motivated Senior Administrative Assistant to support key business executives in the Marketing organization. Your role will provide integral support to the VPs and their teams, helping them stay on track with our company priorities. You will be a key player in making Twilio successful through your skilled management of their calendar and by providing support to the leadership team. Additionally, you will act as an internal resource for team related initiatives and help us live up to our company values.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of providing proactive calendar support, prioritizing multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, and planning team events. They also have:
- 3+ years of administrative support experience supporting executive or team calendars in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives and a demonstrated ability to think strategically and make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and build effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets.
- Superior attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Assist multiple executives with calendar management and scheduling.
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help assist with the completion of key deliverables from start to finish.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Manage calendars and scheduling requests in support of executives’ business priorities.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understanding priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion with handling sensitive matters.
You will be supporting key Twilio executives, advancing our charter and having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be joining a diverse and supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This role will be based anywhere in the Pacific Timezone. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Hourly Range: $32.74 - $45.01
Rest of Colorado:
Hourly Range: $28.65- $39.39
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks