Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to be an owner & ensure all customers' cash receipts are accurately applied within the billing system and ERP on a daily basis. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounts Receivable, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s growth efforts through ensuring we provide timely & accurate payments information.
Twilio is looking for an excel wizard who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- Experience in working with large volumes of data and providing first class customer service, ideally within the technology industry
- A passion for enhancing our unique culture and an ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your talents to Twilio.
- You are a team player, as well as being able to work effectively and efficiently on their own initiative. You take initiative, get the job done well while ensuring top customer experience
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Your key deliverable will be to ensure all customers cash receipts are accurately applied within the billing system and ERP on a daily basis.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ensure Customer queries are replied to within the required SLA.
- WRITE IT DOWN: As processes change, these will need to be documented in our team procedures.
- DON’T SETTLE: Conducting analysis to help add value through making recommendations to continuously drive performance for all things Accounts Receivable
- BE AN OWNER: Focus on day-to-day duties related to cash application, merchant accounting, journal entries, and reconciliations
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and assist as queries arise.
The Accounts Receivable team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and customer facing teams to ensure cash application is accurate and timely.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.