Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Recruiter who will partner with hiring managers from our G&A organizations to help grow our business. You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load across multiple regions, and thrive at going above and beyond in your everyday work. Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting and expertise with roles related to: IT, Business Intelligence and Security. You are comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple leaders with strict deadlines on hiring top, diverse talent in niche regions/markets. You also understand the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant that applies to Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a Recruiter, who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of balancing several global competing priorities with dynamic G&A leaders. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a recruiting role: preferably at technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities and deadlines
- Has experience recruiting for tehcnical roles including but not limited to: IT, Business Intelligence and Security
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Has a data driven mindset and understand the importance of operational excellence
As a Recruiter you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with G&A hiring managers to develop, prioritize, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across all functions and customers that will create great outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring and diversity strategy. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. Help us build the roadmap of best in class hiring for the future.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage, and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals, while sourcing externally through a number of platforms & channels to drum up diverse and robust pipelines for all roles.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. You will work closely with G&A leadership to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $99,840 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $87,360 - $120,120
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks