Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a creative, detail-oriented marketer with a results-oriented spirit to design, execute and drive outbound campaigns in the Asia Pacific Japan region! The experienced marketing professional will have a proven track record in developing and executing campaigns in positive relationship with Enterprise and Mid Market Sales, Sales Development, Enablement, Marketing and Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts and drive outstanding pipeline!
The ideal candidate for this role thrives with cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, systems savvy, exhibits a start-up mentality and is looking to lead a program that directly impacts and enables our Sales organization to drive excellent pipeline.
This role reports in to the Senior Director of Marketing, APJ and can be based out of our Sydney or Singapore office.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of generating demand:
- 8+ years of successful strong record in marketing campaigns for B2B companies
- Understand how Marketing and Sales work together to drive revenue and have worked closely with Sales team in a previous role, or come from Sales
- Experience in developing effective programs in strong alliance with sales. Experience in crafting, cultivate and drip campaigns within email marketing is a plus.
- Experience in driving successful ABM programs
- Possess excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Outreach.io, Discover Org, Zoom Info, 6sense and more
- Want to work in a fast paced rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail and have a positive, go-getter demeanor.
- Highly demonstrate our values, results-oriented, allow others to excel and adapt their playbook when vital.
As an Outbound Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead strategy for Twilio’s Outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns across our region to ensure they get successfully executed and demonstrated by our AEs.
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback and give to regular campaign planning sessions and represent Marketing while partnering with Sales in targeted outbound campaigns initiatives. Become a partner with sales management and lead the dedicated pipeline number.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead project timelines to ensure outbound assets and enablement tools are complete and meet launch targets; prioritize sales leaders targeted list of outbound campaigns.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Own, analyze, and optimize the launch and success of this program.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work cross-functionally with internal partners in our GTM team to keep outbound campaigns on track.
- DRAW THE OWL: Communicate upcoming outbound campaign plans, enablement materials and training sessions to help the sales team optimally roll out the program.
The APJ Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in our Singapore or Sydney office. Around the globe, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.