Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking an innovative, detail-oriented marketer with a results-oriented spirit to drive and support marketing campaigns in Asia Pacific Japan region! The experienced marketing professional will have a proven track record in developing and executing global marketing campaigns that build awareness, generate leads, accelerate pipeline opportunities, and generate revenue!
This role reports in to the Senior Director of Marketing, APJ and can be based out of our Sydney or Singapore office.
Twilio is looking for a creative campaign marketer who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of driving towards assigned targets or goals.
- 10+ years experience in media campaigns, digital marketing or brand marketing with a successful record of leading multifaceted marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Proficient in the media landscape and in planning advertising, digital, social media, content marketing to lead gen programs.
- Strong communicator who can relate to customers and developers in the APAC region, working across regional and global teams to develop localized messaging to drive content marketing and creation across videos, podcasts, blogs, etc.
- Technically savvy, demonstrate good understanding about the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, and experience marketing to developers is a huge advantage.
- Experienced in handling agencies and lead all aspects of budgets and media plans. An out-of-the-box problem solver who has had success experimenting with creative idea to drive awareness or funnel activity.
- Strategic problem solver, unafraid of data and can comfortably glean customer insights from CRM and other automation tools as well as through customer insights research.
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Proficiency in one of the regional languages such as Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese is a plus
As a APJ Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify, plan and execute superbly new ideas to drive towards our goals and improve outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take ownership to lead or assist in marketing campaigns, regional initiatives and anything under your charge
- BE BOLD: Unafraid to try something new and take calculated risks
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan meticulously, putting it down in writing to collaborate with partners
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio in the Asia Pacific region and Globally.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always transparent, earnest and acting in a direct and open way.
The APJ Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located in our Singapore or Sydney office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.