Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing the GTM Operations Team and is looking for a hardworking Deal Coordinator. In this role, you will take the lead by providing support to Twilio’s Sales and GTM Operations Team in shepherding sales contracts to completion, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies and processes. You will also have exposure to drafting sales order forms, and provide tactically strategic administrative support to the Deal Strategy & Operations team and our ecosystem.
We are seeking a coordinator that exemplifies The Twilio Magic, and meets the following qualifications;
- 1+ years working within Sales Operations, Finance, Sales or Business Development; ideally with contract review/drafting experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and the ability to comprehend complex written concepts
- A diligent, detail oriented skill set, able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining extremely organized
- Experience collaborating with and supporting internal client groups (e.g., sales) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus CPQ / CLM, DocuSign, and JIRA
- Eager to be a process master that helps educate, guide, and ensure that the Sales and GTM Operations Team follows the correct internal contracting policies and processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high pressure environment
- Provide dedicated and excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
As a Deal Facilitator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as the first point of contact to the Sales Team to answer Salesforce, CPQ, and CLM inquiries.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Triage inbound inquiries to improve the sales organization’s experience.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage the signature and storage process for a large volume of sales contracts.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Educate and train members of the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams on contracting processes and policies to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract requests
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute to new and update existing contract processes and training materials for the Sales and GTM Operations Teams
- NO SHENANIGANS: Validate bookings to ensure compliance.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and constantly evolving business. This role is essential to the success of the GTM Operations organization. Your unique skill set and experience are key contributions to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will need to be in either the San Francisco, Denver, or Atlanta office. Considering the world’s current circumstances, you will start from your home office. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$51,136 - $70,312
Rest of Colorado:
$44,744 - $61,523
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks