Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Campaigns and Content Marketing team at Twilio is looking for an Senior Campaign Manager to help drive outbound campaigns in partnership with our mid-market Sales, Enablement, extended Marketing and Operations teams to fuel engagement with identified target accounts and drive pipeline. This person will help design, execute, supervise and improve our Marketing and Sales outbounding.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives with cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, systems savvy, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality, and is looking to lead a program that directly impacts and enables our Mid-Market Sales organization to drive stronger pipeline.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of generating demand.:
- You have 7-10 years of demonstrated ability in marketing for B2B companies
- You understand how Marketing and Sales work together to drive revenue and have worked closely with Sales in a previous role, or come from Sales
- You have experience developing effective programs in partnership w/ sales. Experience in creating cultivate & drip campaigns within email marketing a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, 6sense, and more
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail and have a positive, go-getter attitude.
- Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when vital.
- This will be an Individual contributor role to start with an opportunity to strengthen a team with confirmed performance and success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As an Outbound Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support and lead the strategy for Twilio’s Outbound Sales and Marketing campaigns across our Mid-Market sales segment to ensure they get completed and demonstrated by our AEs.
- BE AN OWNER: Quarterback and give to regular campaign planning sessions and represent Marketing while partnering with Sales in targeted outbound campaigns initiatives. Become a partner with sales management and lead the dedicated pipeline number.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead project timelines to ensure outbound assets and enablement tools are complete and meet launch deadlines; prioritize sales leaders wish list of outbound campaigns.
- DRAW THE OWL, WRITE IT DOWN, BE BOLD: Own, analyze, and optimize the launch and success of this program.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal partners in our GTM team to keep outbound campaigns on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate upcoming outbound campaign plans, enablement materials and training sessions to help the sales team optimally roll out this program.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a robust campaigns team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.