Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Manager, International Payroll to support the payroll operations countries outside the US. Working overseeing the International Payroll Team. The person in this role will lead the international team located in Dublin..
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of managing payroll across countries in EMEA. They also have:
- 7yrs+ of experience managing payroll processing internationally with working experience in accounting
- Experience with processing equity transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or another relevant field
- High attention to detail
- Discipline and ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills while keeping customer experience top of mind
- Experience in Workday and Immedis
As a Manager, International Payroll, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
Be an Owner
- Oversee International payroll operations for countries in EMEA (Germany, Estonia, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Czech Republic)
- Manage ad hoc projects related to payroll and benefits for our international entities
- Oversee and ensure compliance with worldwide, payroll related statutory regulations and internal controls
- Scale and execute on the global payroll roadmap
- Effectively collaborate with the payroll vendor to ensure that all pay impacting transactions are collected, processed and reported timely and accurately
- Assist the Accounting Team with payroll journal and accrual preparations and the reconciliations of payroll general ledger balances
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and provide support and input when required
Draw the Owl
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline payroll process, and reduce reliance on manual processes and procedures by implementing system related tools and interfaces
- Adhere to all legal and internal deadlines
- Understand employment tax requirements relating to compensation and benefits, including equity
- Oversee the tax reviewer/payroll auditor requests
- Oversee the annual income tax filing process
Write It Down
- Help improve payroll-related documentation and procedures
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Payroll team is instrumental in employee satisfaction: getting paid accurately and on time. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.