Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio are looking for a Technical Support Manager to lead our team of Technical Support Engineers across Asia Pacific. Ideally, you’re focused on serving customers by caring deeply about their needs, frustrations, and overall satisfaction with their Twilio experience. You recognize that the best way to do this is to invest in the well-being, personal development, and professional skill-set of your team. You’re motivated by seeing your people and your customers succeed and you care deeply about both. Values matter to you; you’re someone who may embody Twilio’s values, who enjoys solving challenging problems and who is driven to empower others to thrive and not be beholden to one playbook!
This role reports to the Director, Technical Support APJ and can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong!
You will have:
- 2+ years' experience in leading a technical support team to provide follow-the-sun support model in a B2B environment. Experience in managing remote employees is highly desirable.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical support engineer or in a similar customer facing delivery role.
- Strong experience in a customer-centric culture, where NPS / CSAT and customer happiness are at the epicenter of the business
Lead our Technical Support team and be responsible for assisting our customers across Twilio’s product suite. In this position, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Deliver excellent partner and customer satisfaction and meet/exceed all operational targets.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Plan staffing requirements and recruit, train and retain top talent, in line with the capacity plan. Coach and develop your existing team to help employees achieve their career development aspirations
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as a role-model of Twilio’s principles, helping the team understand how to apply these principles in their work-life.
- BE BOLD: Understand customer roadblocks and pain points and advocate in a data driven way with product management and engineering teams to enhance the customer experience and delight Twilio customers.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with fellow front-line support managers and cross-functional business partners to improve processes, increase efficiency, and plan for the future growth and support of Twilio’s customer base.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower, however if you want you can also work from your home in Singapore. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.