Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Software Engineer to integrate and automate systems within the ITIL framework. This role will either assist cross functional teams or end users with the best user experience, automated self service, systems integrations and systems automation. Supporting the Technical Services team and all Twilions alike this role is a significant player in the success of our ticketing system and interfaces at Twilio.
Twilio takes something very complex (communications) and makes it look easy, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer that can do that too!
- As a member of the Technical Intelligence DevOps team you will build solutions that enable Twilions to efficiently and effectively get stuff done!
- Successful candidates will have experience with integrating ticketing systems with a variety of services as a member of a collaborative team and have no fear digging into the unknown.
- 1+ years of experience with building production MuleSoft workflows in both managed and self-hosted environments
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with container technologies a plus, but not required
- Experience with financial, banking systems, or ERP a plus
- BS in Computer Science/DevOps Engineering or equivalent professional experience
As a Technical Intelligence DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Works on a plethora of issues, a great day for you would involve proposing solutions based on customer feedback, folding in opportunity to design and develop an engaging solution.
- You may work with technologies related to Twilio API’s, highly availability, scalability, AWS; the list is only limited by your thirst for knowledge.
- You will dive into new technologies frequently, and expect to only develop on the leading edge with top notch services, API’s and integration best practices.
- Contribute to internal frontend libraries and frameworks
- Help resolve technical issues and blockers for internal customers
- Build integrations between various systems, leveraging their APIs
As a DevOps Engineer your applications will be critical in positioning our products as the most engaging brand in communication. Our wide-ranging use of communications technology offers excellent opportunities for research.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversit
This position will be located remotely in the United States. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 109,824 USD- 137,280 USD
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 96,096 USD - 120,120 USD
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks