Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Marketing Campaigns team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to help drive integrated campaigns that support Twilio’s Products lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline. This person will help design, execute, supervise and improve our integrated marketing approach for our personas across all segments.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience running multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, vendor management, flourishes with cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality and is looking to lead a program that directly influences Twilio’s sales pipeline.
- You have 4+ years demonstrated ability in marketing for B2B companies
- You have a proven track record for running marketing campaigns
- You understand how marketing and sales work together to drive revenue
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast paced rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach..
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
As a Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support and lead the strategy for Twilio’s coordinated campaigns for industries across marketing channels and full funnel activities including events, webinars, cultivates, direct mail, and outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed and exceed desired results.
- BE AN OWNER & BE INCLUSIVE: Quarterback and chip in to regular campaign planning sessions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- BE AN OWNER & WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze results and impact of campaigns and surface insights to optimize performance.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to keep projects on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate campaign strategy and plans with internal and external partners.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a robust demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our appealing office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco or Atlanta Plaza, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd in Georgia. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an expansive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.