M&A Integration Senior Manager
Remote - United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an M&A Integration Senior Manager to join its M&A Integration team and lead acquisition integrations for Twilio globally. Reporting to the Director, M&A Integration, the M&A Integration Senior Manager will lead cross-functional teams in all aspects of an integration, from confirmatory due diligence to the end-to-end delivery of the integration ensuring achievement of the intended business goals and value. The M&A Integration Senior Manager will also contribute to the continued evolution of the M&A Integration program at Twilio. Core stakeholder groups include acquiring business and product / technology teams, go-to-market functions, HR, tax, legal, finance & accounting, security, IT, and real estate, as well as the acquired leadership team and employees.
Twilio is looking for an M&A Integration Senior Manager who is an accountable owner and trusted partner with:
- A demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional collaboration, and relationship building.
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company, and a minimum of 2+ years experience supporting multiple M&A integrations.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects.
- A true passion for development of project plans.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise and software is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
As an M&A Integration Manager, you will:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Participate in due diligence, understand the strategic objectives, drive integration planning, assess risks and challenges, develop comprehensive project plans, drive all integration workstreams, lead functional teams, monitor status, rapidly identify and resolve potential issues, and give regular status updates to the Director, M&A Integration and executive sponsors.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Build out and continuously improve integration capabilities by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts.
- BE AN OWNER: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to senior leadership.
- DRAW THE OWL: Creatively flex the playbook to meet the size, scope and uniqueness of the deal, with business goals and value in mind.
The M&A Integration team is central to Twilio's continued growth and critical to driving value from acquisitions. This role will have the opportunity to contribute to the evolving M&A Integration program at Twilio and will have significant cross-functional exposure as we continue to build Twilio’s M&A integration muscle across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $99,840.00-$124,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $87,360.00 - $109,200.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks