Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to revolutionize the future of customer engagement. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. The Engineering Enablement Team is responsible for providing tools, platforms, and solutions used by all Twilions to deliver on this mission. We are looking for a senior technical analyst to lead strategy, delivery, and management of solutions for a variety of technical initiatives.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and also has:
- 8+ years of experience as a technical Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Owner in a continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in leading value advocacy and managing requirements for large and small projects, especially for cloud tools and integrations.
- Solid understanding of Business Analysis and Product Ownership with demonstrated ability to produce relevant artifacts.
- Strong technically and can converse credibly with talented engineers.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software, devices, and mobile is a plus.
- Demonstrated insight showing you build processes where it's needed, and know how to cut through bureaucracy when it's inefficient, but also how to create structure when appropriate.
- Experience with hands-on administration of a user facing application or tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for value advocacy and requirements management for a variety of technical projects.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Elicit functional, non-functional, and business requirements to enable technical teams and timely delivery.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create artifacts as appropriate to the success of the project. Including but not limited to process flows, integration diagrams, data structures, user stories, use cases, wireframes, roadmaps, test plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES:: Advocate for the highest value work by drawing on expertise built from working with Product Owners, technical resources, and other stakeholders.
- BE AN OWNER: Manage and own requirements through the full project lifecycle including answering questions through execution to ensure delivery of the Minimum Loveable Product.
- BE BOLD: Oversee and/or lead projects from a business analysis perspective, provide status reports if necessary and act as primary point of contact for stakeholder communications.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Utilize both iterative and sequential project methodologies to delivery projects and consistently engage customers and teams with integrity and transparency.
- Manage vendor relationships and vendor led deliverables and collaborate on solutions.
- Experience acquiring and manipulating data sets and key value paired data such as JSON, XML, etc.
- Working knowledge of API’s, web services, webhooks, system architecture, user management, application security and compliance.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Atlassian Tools (Jira, ServiceDesk, Confluence), Airtable is a plus.
- Experience with application testing, testing methodologies and approaches is a plus.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings and the geographies we serve. The Engineering Enablement Team is responsible for enabling teams to realize these opportunities by providing expert consulting and tooling. Our work has an impact on critical initiatives both today and in the future.
This position will be fully remote and working with the team headquartered out of the Denver, Colorado office.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks