Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a forward-thinking and motivated Operations Coordinator to manage critical projects and provide tactical support to our Product Operations Team. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational and strategic acumen in a fast-paced environment you should look closely at this opportunity!
Twilio is looking for a skilled Project Manager / Coordinator who lives the Twilio Magic and demonstrates a passion for complex calendaring and scheduling, balancing multiple deliverables with competing deadlines and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. You will join our central Product Ops team to support the Chief Product Officer and drive execution on critical initiatives across the R&D Org. We seek someone with:
- 3+ years’ experience with highly complex calendar support, management and/or scheduling.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets.
- Ability to make good decisions amid ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and build effective working relationships.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Manage a complex and evolving operating cadence of a 2000+ org including calendar of business cycle meetings in collaboration with the Product Operations organization and the Company’s central ops teams.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Track, document and communicate processes, deadlines, requirements and dependencies in support of the operating calendar.
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Use your deep understanding of company and organizational priorities to manage multiple deliverables, often with competing deadlines.
- BE BOLD: Partner with your execs to understand their priorities and be a valuable liaison for them to ensure all needs are being met.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a liaison for your executives’ direct reports, building strong relationships across the organization to progress your executives’ priorities and to help your executives maintain a realistic pulse on their teams’ morale.
You will be a key member of the Product Operations Team, advancing our charter and having a positive impact across thousands of employees. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be partnering with a highly skilled and experienced team of business operations specialists, providing valuable opportunities to grow and develop your Project Management toolkit while learning from the best.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This will be a remote position that may include occasional travel to our headquarter in San Francisco. You will enjoy incredible perks: home office stipend, wellness allowance, team building events, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.