Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Manager to join our Sales Compensation team. In this role you act as a trusted consultant for the International Sales Organization in providing insight into performance results, enabling the team on our Sales Compensation program and policies, and guiding complex deal structures. You will also analyze sales performance results and key compensation metrics to company leadership and stakeholders. You will develop an intimate understanding of our Sales Incentive plans and policies and build strong partnerships with sales leaders and managers to address their needs and concerns. This role is critical in providing tailored support and enhanced engagement to our Sales teams to motivate them to succeed.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of data analysis and experience working with cross-functional teams to influence leadership. You also have:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Finance, or Consulting
- Expert Microsoft Excel user with the ability to build complex models and create robust analysis
- Xactly, Salesforce, Tableau, or other advanced reporting tool experience a bonus
- Self-starter with exceptional business judgment, strong project management skills, thrive on juggling multiple priorities
- Intimate understanding of sales incentive programs, ability to clearly articulate calculations, acute attention to details
- Demonstrated proficiency in structuring problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations into easily digestible communications and executive presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
As a Sales Compensation Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Must be able to think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- BE AN OWNER: Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of business owners
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Juggle multiple priorities and be able to pivot as business needs evolve
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Collaborate and build trust with your business partners and work relentlessly to make them more successful
The Sales Compensation team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organizations that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.