Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an exceptionally organized Partner Sales Manager to join the NAMER Consulting Partner organization to accelerate Partner engagement with the Twilio Enterprise Sales team. This individual will be responsible for Twilio’s Central Partner Ecosystem and GTM strategy. They will be challenged with delivering revenue growth and expanding partner capabilities that will meet the needs of Enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will possess both a partner and direct sales background which enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level and successfully orchestrate complex sales!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and possesses the following experience/skills:
- 7+ years of partner management and a track record of overachieving critical metrics
- Responsible for building and executing a regional territory plan to foster partner engagement with the Twilio Enterprise Sales team
- Engage as a trusted advisor facilitating partner introductions to Regional Enterprise Sales teams
- Build and evangelize region-specific content highlighting Partner competencies and joint customer success stories
- Ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including: Sales, Alliances, Customer Success, Marketing & Legal
- Experience in the CX or Contact Center space working with Consulting partners to deliver industry specific use cases a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/initiatives at the same time.
- BE AN OWNER: Know the business - you are responsible for the Enterprise Central Partner Strategy.
- BE BOLD: Hunger to build a meaningful and impactful partner ecosystem.
- DRAW THE OWL: We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating and building.
- DON’T SETTLE: Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities.
- Ability to travel 25%+
This role is new to Twilio and will help accelerate partner engagement with Sales. Partners are critical to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely in US-Central for customer support purposes. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.