Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Procurement Enablement Manager, acting as the business functional lead to drive a new ERP implementation and other Procurement initiatives. You will be working alongside the Procurement & Sourcing team, Finance and other cross-functional teams to enable best-in-class Procurement systems and processes. This is a critical position to help Twilio’s Procurement organization scale for the future within Twilio’s fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for a Sr. Procurement Enablement Manager who embodies the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business and digital transformation projects. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience of managing procurement systems and S2P processes
- Must have participated in at least 1 full Oracle ERP implementation
- Advance knowledge of Oracle Cloud Procurement is preferred
- Track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building.
- Knowledgeable in requirements gathering, analysis, design and implementation methodologies
- Pragmatic and collaborative, able to work independently to ensure execution and on time delivery of programs to achieve objectives in procurement efficiency taking into consideration upstream/downstream partner processes, systems, security standards and compliance requirements.
- Tech savvy change agent who understands procurement and finance vendor landscape, tool capabilities/gaps and possible solutions. Knowledge of Netsuite, Coupa, and Oracle Cloud is strongly advantageous.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with sound business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Strong project management skills (certifications a plus), the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to lead teams and projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
As a Sr. Procurement Enablement Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes and pain points, writing down project schedules, deliverables, meeting notes, delegating and following up action items, etc.
- BE AN OWNER: When given an ambiguous problem to solve, you will lead your direct team and a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, and solve the problem
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct and honest communication is required and where data-driven solutions are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, and are not afraid to call out shenanigans.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and develop process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procurement Systems & Process Enablement team
The Strategic Sourcing and Procurement team is a small but impactful team within the CFO org and is key to driving process scaling and efficiency in Twilio’s rapid growth environment.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 109,824 - 151,008
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 96,096 - 132,132
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks