Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an Operations Specialist to join the team that runs Twilio’s phone number operations globally. This role will work directly with customers to help them port their phone numbers into Twilio, procure short codes and Sender IDs, and have access to phone numbers they require for their applications. The Product Operations Specialist II role is the second tier on the Level 1 team. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
As a Product Operations Specialist II, Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic. You also have:
- You're thorough, organized, and detail-oriented, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple processes.
- You’re empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You’re introspective and committed to continuous self-improvement.
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems.
- You’re capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals.
- You’re able to complete tasks in core area within SLAs.
- You have 1-2 years of working on an Operations team.
- You’re able to complete tasks in core and related areas within SLAs.
As a Product Operations Specialist II, you will
- Wear the Customer Shoes: Provide support for common customer inquiries received by email to ensure customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- Draw the Owl: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic-to-intermediate level problems.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Be Bold: Learn new processes across a variety of subject areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- Respond to and action incoming carrier partner notifications.
- No Shenanigans: Quickly and confidently triage complex issues to the Level 2 team.
- Doesn’t Settle: Effectively respond to intermediate-to-advanced questions from customers (external and internal) in core area and basic questions across multiple areas.
- Be An Owner: Work independently to troubleshoot/determine resolution for issues across multiple areas in your team's domain
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase and port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
This position will be located in our Denver, Colorado office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $27.29 - $33.51
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $24.43 - $29.32
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks