Twilio Flex/Contact Center Sales Specialist - U.S. Enterprise
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio Flex is a fast growing area of Twilio’s global business. With Twilio Flex as their programmable contact center platform, Twilio customers around the globe are quickly developing highly tailored, contact center experiences for their customers, agents, and supervisors on a “cloud always” platform, with true omnichannel capabilities, and at scale! If you are a contact center specialist wanting to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way contact centers think about technology, are customer obsessed, and are an evangelist at heart, we want you to consider joining us!
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Specialty Sales Specialist to support and lead high value Call Center prospects/customers in the U.S. Enterprise space. This is an overlay sales role and the candidate will own the fast growing contact center business in the region, and help source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to meet the needs of customer care organizations. Responsibilities will include supporting the AE community in their respective region as their contact center domain and subject matter specialist, execution of GTM motions and sales playbooks, establishing a feedback loop to the broader GTM leadership team, and supporting deals through the entire sales cycle.
Twilio is looking for a proven Sales Excutive who lives the Twilio Magic to focus on Call Centers and looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market. They also have:
- The ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience selling into Enterprise and large Strategic Call Centers, with a deep understanding of the contact center sales motion and constituents, and a consistent track record of success.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 8 years and can execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with Marketing and Demand Gen teams to grow the pipeline.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- DON’T SETTLE: You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- BE BOLD: You know how to take ownership, operate autonomously, and have a strong bias for action
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Ideally, you have prior experience successfully selling in an overlay sales model and can drive cross functional teams to support your sales efforts.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA.
This role will be based near a major city in the West Region. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and Enterprises to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $123,120 - $169,290
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $123,120 - $169,290
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks