Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a data analyst to help with analysis and reporting for Twilio’s Super Network. This role will analyze data across Operations, Product, Supply Chain, CPaaS business unit stakeholders and Billing to help us determine the health of our business.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic who also has
- 2+ years professional experience doing quantitative analysis, building dashboards and reports, working with business partners to convert ambiguous messy data into tangible actionable results to influence business decisions in a fast-paced industry.
- Ability to think strategically and initiate, refine and complete projects with minimal guidance.
- Advanced knowledge working with analytical methods and tools. Expert knowledge in Excel is required.
- Experience with Tableau and Looker (or another business intelligence tool) is preferred.
- Experience working with SQL and relational data is required.Solid understanding and experience in data collection, processing, governance, reporting and analytics of large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a Data Analyst, you will
- BE AN OWNER: Understand various data sources used to characterize and manage the quality, cost and traffic of our network provider supply chain. Distill data into actionable insights to drive improvements across internal processes and to manage external vendors.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Operations Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, and Finance Managers to improve and automate data processes.
- DON'T SETTLE: Iterate and improve on analytical and reporting processes by connecting disparate data sources, developing and managing data models and creating scripts.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Boil down complex analysis to clearly explain thought process and findings both visually and in writing.
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute to the development and improvement of systems to effectively capture, track and present data.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications.
Twilio's Super Network team is responsible for providing and managing the telco connectivity and services that power the Programmable Communications Cloud and Engagement Cloud products. We do this by ensuring the network remains healthy, provides the coverage and capabilities customers require and operates in a cost-efficient manner.
As a Data Analyst, you will be focusing on managing, analyzing and automating data, closely cooperating with the team members, stakeholders and supporting functions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful and well-designed office at Veerenni 38 in Tallinn, though considering the world’s current circumstances you will start from your home office.
Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an in
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.