Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a SQL Data Analyst/Sr Analyst to join the extraordinary Sales Efficiency team. This role is exciting for an Analyst looking to work more closely with the business, apply their data expertise on the Salesforce platform to deliver impact, and expand the breadth of exposure beyond Salesforce!
You are right for this role if you excel at solving huge scale data problems, handling large volumes of data, and building outstanding data pipelines that drive impact! The ideal candidate is able to work with various business teams to understand their day-to-day data operations, produce quality reporting and analytics that articulate the business value and impact of data to the GTM organization and work on improvement in data management practices vital to drive growth, handle costs and meet compliance. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to take on problems with a "can do" attitude and is comfortable asking questions.
This role reports into the Sales System Manager and will be based in Bangalore.
In this role, one will be working closely with our data partners and Salesforce engineering teams to enable data driven business insights while adhering to all compliance guidelines globally to seamlessly deliver outstanding GTM systems and operations across our streaming properties.
- 3-6 years of experience in SQL and Python
- Demonstrable experience in executing data analysis exercises
- Prior experience in researching data, find trends and perform root cause analysis
- Analytical approach
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data matching algorithm is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM Customer data is a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce platform is a plus
- Salesforce certification is a plus
As Data Analyst, you will be working closely with our data stakeholders and Salesforce engineering teams to enable data driven business insights while adhering to all compliance guidelines globally to seamlessly deliver outstanding GTM systems and operations across our streaming properties.
- DRAW THE OWL: Understand business requirements and translate them into impactful specifications while working on the end-to-end data lifecycle in Salesforce platform including how data should be tracked and measured for analysis, reporting and data quality assurance.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Work with partners to outline and define data definitions and apply appropriate usage
- BE BOLD: Perform data audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work to support engineering teams tasked with ingestion of critical datasets as a domain specialist.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Perform cross system data investigations and analysis to discover data inconsistencies, outlining path to remediation for development teams.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document and implement data quality policies, standards, and procedures for both legacy and new data environments.
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our GTM org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that powers the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to come in early and craft the future of a growing development team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your development skills alongside our solution and technical specialists, and deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
You will be located at our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. Around the globe, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most fast paced applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.