Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is looking for a talented, passionate and curious Product Manager to be a key leader in extending Twilio’s platform to International customers. This person will be the voice of the customer across R&D, influencing roadmaps, building key measures, and working cross-functionally to make International customers successful. This position is critical in supporting Twilio’s international expansion and will work alongside other product managers, engineering counterparts and customers.
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager in the International Products team, who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of creating useful products. They also have:
- 5+ years in product management
- Experience building and shipping products to customers outside of North America
- Experience talking to customers, understanding their problems and synthesizing the findings to inform product strategy.
- Ability to influence product teams that are from different business units and geographically distributed. Drive product design and requirements across multiple product roadmaps and scrum teams.
- Curiosity and drive to challenge status quo and assumptions.
- Strong analytical skills and preference for making data driven decisions.
- Excel/Sheets and some SQL expertise. The best product managers make data driven decisions by synthesizing multiple data sources, making judgement calls on reliability and drawing signals from noise.
- Have a bias for action & a willingness to experiment with different approaches.
- Great communication skills. You are equally comfortable in working level conversations with technical folks; and presenting in front of management or non-technical audiences.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
As a Product Manager for International Products, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap for localising Twilio’s products for International markets across the portfolio. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the international personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, and identify opportunities to level up customer satisfaction.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, and business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Interview and engage directly with international customers and international sales opportunities
- Create the reports and presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements and opportunities at all levels of the organization.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings and the geographies we serve. The International Product team is one of the major growth opportunities for Twilio. We work closely with a broad set of internal stakeholders and international customers to bring the Twilio Platform into new markets. Our work has a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower, however if you want you can also work from your home in Singapore. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.