Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Messaging Solutions Sales Specialist as part of our Messaging Exchange business unit. You will be directly responsible for growing Twilio’s messaging business with our UKI Accounts by working with the account executives teams to maximise Twilio’s messaging business within key accounts and prospects. This role will need highly analytical and consultative sales cycles with customers that are running large scale, competitive sourcing programs ranging from vendor multi-sourcing, to auctions, and algorithmic real time trading. This role is highly cross functional, with deep integration with product management, finance and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience with a track record of combined experience in major account or strategic sales, managing or leading quantitative, highly analytical products or solutions for their customers.
- Comfortable working with business and highly technical leaders, while influencing their understanding and building supportive partnerships
- Analytical account development strategy based on using data to find opportunities and prove value
- Record of delivering market driven results, especially to scale and enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and able to operate as part of a team, in a overlay sales capacity
- Deep experience working with telecom companies, including SMS aggregators, carriers, or global communications platforms
- BE AN OWNER: Manage and open some of our largest accounts, including high growth technology, ecommerce and fin-tech companies
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop, drive, and execute account strategy to deliver optimized margin and gross profit results every period
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner closely with other teams to identify new revenue opportunities within our largest Strategic Accounts
- BE INCLUSIVE: Serve on a cross-functional account team with representatives from product, finance, and our delivery teams
- WRITE IT DOWN: Run a disciplined forecast, consistently achieve on goals, and present guidance to executive management
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Run highly consultative sales cycles with our largest customers with a focus on deep discovery, listening to customer needs and being an effective champion for their point of view in the organization
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their consumer engagement.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.