Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the Sales Efficiency Platform Architecture team. This role is ideal for a quote-to-cash professional with a depth of Salesforce and CPQ experience, who is looking for the opportunity to build solutions for a fast growing Go-To-Market organization and to create a best-in-class quote-to-cash experience.
You’re someone who is passionate about creating high-impact CPQ features, improving end user experience, and solving business problems by designing creative solutions. You are interested in building new features within the Salesforce.com Platform, particularly leveraging Conga CPQ and CLM (formerly Apttus). You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. Creating scalable quote-to-cash solutions that will enable our Go-To-Market teams to quote efficiently and accurately is an exciting challenge that you’re ready to take on!
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing solutions. They also have:
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- 2+ years experience implementing or maintaining a CPQ instance such as Conga CPQ or Salesforce CPQ
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Legal, Finance, and Product
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about learning new technologies and getting to the "why" behind every solution they encounter
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including user support
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Salesforce developer experience or certification
- Telecommunications experience
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will get to know our unique quote-to-cash processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will work with the Sales Efficiency team to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions, be responsible for solution implementation, as well as support day to day business requests. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient, and your work will be integral to supporting a seamless quote-to-cash experience.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Work with Platform Manager to design and implement solutions within Conga CPQ/CLM and Salesforce, to include product and pricing configuration, product discounting, advanced workflows and approvals, template administration, and user interface improvements
- BE AN OWNER:
- Identify recurring issues and build solutions that will drive system improvements and increase quoting efficiency
- Work with Platform Manager to gather business requirements, design new solutions, manage technical implementation and deployment
- DON’T SETTLE: Create user-centric solutions to business and technical problems, with the goal of increased operational efficiency and readiness for scale
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Provide ongoing user support for our Quote to Cash tools
- BE INCLUSIVE: Gather and balance requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders with different priorities and levels of technical acumen
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and maintain a solution guide for troubleshooting technical and procedural issues
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Identify gaps in enablement materials and develop resources for our Quote-to-Order process
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives. As part of the Sales Efficiency team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of diverse backgrounds and deep technical knowledge, all of whom are invested in you growing your business and technical skillsets as we tackle some of the toughest -- and most rewarding -- problems in the CPQ and CLM space. As a team, we're dedicated to helping each other learn and grow, and offer ample opportunities for you to take the initiative and drive your own personal and professional development.
This role offers opportunities to truly own your work and influence systems and processes that serve a dynamic, growing sales organization. You'll work closely with the Platform Manager to implement the CPQ roadmap, as well as have space to build out your own feature ideas.
This position would ideally be located in San Francisco. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.