Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Staff, Product Manager to join the Twilio Web team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
As the Staff, Product Manager focused on International Growth and Engagement, you’ll own the product roadmap for building a world-class product experience to drive user acquisition, engagement and conversion for our international web presence.
The person in this role will balance multiple fields from design thinking to analytics to product and GTM strategy. They will discover journeys and opportunities across our web presence to craft and experiment with new experiences. You’ll work on projects like launching our site into multiple languages, building a localization platform, partnering with regional teams to drive engagement and conversion initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to build and rebuild a property with millions of visitors a year.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic (https://www.twilio.com/company/values) and is passionate about customer-focused product iteration, experimentation, marketing, and using MVPs to guide innovation.
- 4+ years of related experience
- A proven track record of creating programs, products, or customer experiences in highly agile environments
- You are a fluent technical translator. You present technical complexity in approachable terms for your audience.
- Experience with Wagtail or other CMS / Python, JIRA or other sprint management tools and technical SEO
- Experience analyzing data with SQL and using Web Analytics tools like GA360 and Heap
- Experience launching international sites, notably for German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese
- Background in business operations, consulting, or investment banking is a plus
- Bachelors degree in quantitative field
As the Product Manager of Web Engagement, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own initiatives end-to-end and lead cross-functional teams to drive significant change within the organization
- DRAW THE OWL: Invent from concept to design experiences and programs that empower prospects and customers alike
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Listen, learn, and create for end users while being fastidious with assumptions and continually validating with customer feedback and data.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Strategically balance investments vs return, using MVPs to ensure we’re efficiently moving towards goals
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan and execute sprints, maintain a roadmap, and communicate your strategy across the company
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $151,008
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $132,132
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks