Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Growth Account Executive (AE) to play a key role in further growing the business. As our new Growth AE you will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, and closing our Growth accounts (1-100 employees) including some of the most successful startups!
This position reports to a Senior Manager, Growth & Mid Market, Rest of Asia, and can be based in our Singapore office!
We are looking for a motivated Growth AE who possess a go-getter attitude and who want to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in being responsible for your own book of business and directly selling a product or service in a technical SaaS/Telco space
- Experience outbound prospecting into install base, greenfield prospecting into new accounts, and executing strong QBR strategy for territory penetration
- An understanding (or interest to understand) or the cloud computing/communications business model. You are passionate about the prospect of selling to a technical audience and have a passion for a solution and value driven approach to selling.
- You are able to easily lead complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple. You are technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Native fluency in a South East Asian language (preferably Thai, Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesia) is required for this role.
As a Growth AE, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. Understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can craft a solution for their specific use case needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Singapore offices. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.