Because you belong at Twilio.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a senior technical program manager passionate about technical operations and team efficiencies. This role will lead technical and operational programs across the Phone Number team within R&D while collaborating with all other organizations at Twilio impacted by these programs.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading technical projects or operations. They also have:
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from engineers to executives
- Exceptional leadership, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication
- Highly accountable with a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- 5-8 years experience in technical program management or operational role
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience is a plus
- Background in the telephony or cloud communication industry is a plus
As a Technical Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead and manage the delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives while coordinating with Product and Engineering teams to drive execution
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document program/ project plans for complex cross-team initiatives and work with multiple teams both inside and outside the Phone Number team to get results on-schedule.
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute to the definition, development, and tracking of product and team metrics and operational improvements.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications, and resourcing plan.
You have an opportunity to deliver top priority programs for the Phone Number products. You will work with many partners, including product, engineering, design, marketing, operation, legal, and other business units within Twilio to continuously build and launch products, improve team efficiency, and deliver customer value.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.