Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Customer Support Training Specialist, Instructional Design for our talented and dedicated Customer Support team. As part of the growing training team, you are a driven self-starter, recognize and act on training and knowledge gaps, and have a deep passion and point of view for teaching people the ins and outs of the cloud communications platform. This position embodies the Twilio Magic to the highest level. If you find those values exciting and are ready to build something amazing that supports our team to support our customers, read on.
Twilio is looking for a specialist with a passion for customers and technology.
- 5+ years in a technical training role
- Excellent verbal (public speaking) and written communication
- Media editing skills for audio, video, and presentations
- Learning Management System administration experience and SCORM
- Expertise in Storyline 360 and/or Adobe Captivate
- Familiarity with running ILT in person and over teleconference
- Strong analytics skills to recognize gaps and improvements of agent knowledge and training opportunities
- Experience with instructional course design
As a Support Training Specialist, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create and maintain scalable training using presentations, written, audio, and video deliverables working with product support specialists to onboard/train on products, support techniques, and customer service skills.
- BE AN OWNER: Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of training best practices, instructional course design, excellent written and speaking language skills, media experience (audio, video), and presentation skills in a rapidly growing company and product line.
- DON’T SETTLE: Administer and enhance our Learning Management System for user experience and self service.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Be proactive in maintaining knowledge and training resources through content updates and live training by establishing proper knowledge cadence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop training certification plans to gauge agent readiness for product knowledge and job responsibilities.
The Support Strategy & Enablement team is critical to the continued growth of Twilio’s Global Support organization. We work closely with support delivery to ensure these teams are enabled to perform the daily work of an agent to service our customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
The role will be based out of our office in Dublin. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.