Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Executive Assistant to support our new VP of Developer and UX Success. Your role will provide integral support to the VP and their team, helping them stay on track with our company priorities. You will be a key player in making Twilio successful through your skilled management of their calendar and by providing support to the leadership team. Additionally, you will act as an internal resource for team related initiatives and help us live up to our company value of progress over perfection.
Twilio is looking for an Executive Assistant who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. They also have:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience.
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers. Specific experience supporting Product Management or Engineering leaders is preferable.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders and longer-term projects.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours and support remote work and travel schedules.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets.
As an Executive Assistant, you will live the Twilio Magic values while executing on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
- BE AN OWNER: Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the VP and their leadership team including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time. File regular expense reports.
- BE AN OWNER: Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite), including ongoing department meetings and events when the CSO or staff is traveling.
- WRITE IT DOWN, BE BOLD: Project manage ongoing initiatives via meeting management, document organization, and both email and in-person follow ups. Partner with cross functional leaders to ensure successful project completion.
- BE INCLUSIVE, EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with the VP’s staff on initiatives to include team engagement, professional development, and career growth.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Organize visits for external guests. Act as the face of the company and ensure guests are treated with the utmost hospitality.
- DRAW THE OWL: Organize offsites, happy hours and team building events for the IT team and brainstorm new initiatives to improve upon employee morale.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understand executives’ priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $82,000 - $113,000
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $72,000 - $99,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks