Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Sales Compensation Operations team. This is a great role for an analytical and motivated professional looking to further develop their career in a fast paced, high growth company. You are right for this role if you excel at juggling multiple priorities, are attentive to detail, and have strong communication and problem solving skills. Advanced level Excel proficiency and strong analytical skills will be crucial to your success. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Finance, or similar analytical roles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user with strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to define, aggregate, and analyze metrics to assess performance drivers
- Demonstrated proficiency in structuring complex problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations into easily digestible messages, and communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Google suite (preferred)
- Experience with Xactly or similar sales compensation platforms (preferred)
As a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst, you will live the Twilio Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be a part of the Sales Compensation team responsible for operations, administration, and analytics of commissions for multiple global sales functions.
- BE AN OWNER: In this role you will be responsible administering sales compensation, validating data, preparing commission statements, research exceptions, and delivering sales enablement and training. You will collaborate closely with the Sales Org to address and resolve commission questions, working both as an advocate for the Sales team, as well as a good custodian of the business.
- WRITE IT DOWN: You will analyze sales performance results to derive insights and present recommendations to company leadership. You will contribute to the development and improvement of systems to effectively track and capture compensation data and recommend and implement process improvements.
The Sales Compensation team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organizations which, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$74,944.00 - $93,680.00
Rest of Colorado:
$65,576.00 - $90,167.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks