Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Manager to be a key member of the Financial Systems Enablement team focusing on all financial applications. This role will collaborate with a variety of departments, cross-functional business units, and the Financial Enablement team to understand organizational process, workflow needs, and to deliver solutions to fulfill those needs.
You will drive the strategy and roadmaps for the implementation of major project initiatives, metrics, reporting, and automation across various internal business units including Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Legal, HR, IT, DevOps, and more.
As a successful candidate, you must have a deep background in both Product Management and ERP to deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, develop business cases, and provide maintenance, support, and application integrations. You are a self-starter, embody a growth mindset, and can collaborate effectively across the entire Twilio organization.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional individual who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of delivering complex IT solutions. You should also have:
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager focusing on ERP in a fast-paced company that delivers software.
- 5+ years experience in leading the delivery of complex 3rd party software implementation projects, cross-functional initiatives, and programs across financial disciplines in an agile environment
- Experience driving end-to-end ERP Oracle Fusion product implementation in providing product direction to meet customer needs.
- Experience as a strategic partner and solution architect generating deep techno-functional detail in all accounting areas including R2R, O2C, P2P, EPM, Revenue, Tax, and Financial reporting in Oracle cloud ERP
- Strong business acumen with accounting background, ability to recommend and execute process improvements based accounting principles
- Strong technical acumen – You can code and can communicate effectively with developers and analysts.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your point of view with business stakeholders, leadership team and cross functional teams
- An expert ability to cultivate strong working relationships with business partners to understand business processes, process flows, business needs, analyze pain points, and identify viable solutions.
- Fluency in performing rigorous system analysis, design, and administration of financial systems.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; ERP (NetSuite), Coupa, Zuora, Anaplan, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce.com, OKTA, GSuite, Looker.
- Experience with SOX audit controls and maintaining compliant systems.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
As a Product Manager for the Financial Enablement teams, you will live the Twilio Magic and:
Be an Owner:
- Define the long-term strategy and automation for ERP systems.
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products by communicating both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- You will also work closely on managing the existing NetSuite project roadmap
- Execute the agile/scrum process by assisting the team in the planning and execution of sprints, epic and story backlog refinement, and related operating mechanisms. You will work closely with a team of business analysts and developers.
Wear the Customer’s Shoes:
- Partner with Finance, Accounting, and Procurement leaders as well as other PMs to ensure they have the right information to engage with the central team and ensure happy customers.
- Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all stakeholders.
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing immediate/tangible value to stakeholders and make adjustments frequently.
- Manage project plans and prioritization for on-time development and release by ensuring the team is working on prioritized projects in the right time with balance of KLO activities and projects
Draw the Owl:
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across Finance and Accounting business applications and drive solution definitions.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
Write it Down:
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication - ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
The Tech Services/Financial Systems Enablement team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to support company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing against business system investments that drive inorganic growth, and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique as we are a company committed to your growth, learning, development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $120,832 - $166,144
Rest of Colorado: $105,728 - $145,376
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks