Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a bright and motivated Executive Assistant to support our Vice President of EMEA. Your role will provide integral support to the VP, partnering with their Chief of Staff to enable them stay on track with our company priorities. You will be a key player in making Twilio successful through your skilled management of the VP’s calendar, programs support, and by acting as a driver for culture related initiatives.
Twilio is looking for an Executive Assistant who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of executing on their executive's priorities. They also have:
- A number of years experience providing senior executive support in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible and represent the VP’s culture to the organization.
- Superior attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Demonstrated integrity and discretion while handling confidential information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers.
In this role you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic:
- BE AN OWNER: Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the VP, but not limited to, managing a complex and busy calendar, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time. Partner cross-functionally to manage team expense and travel approvals.
- WRITE IT DOWN & BE BOLD: Project manage ongoing initiatives through research, document preparation, and both email and in-person follow ups. Schedule and coordinate logistics, agendas and content for meetings, conferences, and special events. Manage the organization of internal documentation and flow of communications to regional teams.
- BE INCLUSIVE & EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with cross-functional leadership teams on initiatives to include team engagement, recognition, professional development, and career growth. Act as a cultural ambassador within the business, building strong relationships and providing feedback to the VP.
- DRAW THE OWL: Organize off sites, happy hours and team building events, and brainstorm new initiatives to improve upon employee morale.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Thrive in a fast-paced environment to skilfully manage a complex calendar; understand the VP’s priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
As Executive Assistant to the VP EMEA, you will be joining Twilio’s Sales organization. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be joining a diverse and supportive administrative community comprised of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office at Soho Square. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands, pool table and more. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.