Technical Support Engineer (Bogota, Colombia)
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking individuals to join our Customer Support organization that supports the Twilio product suite. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about Twilio. We are looking for people that are technically savvy, customer focused, have outstanding communication skills, and are looking to grow with us.
Twilio is looking for individuals who live the Twilio Magic and have a deep rooted desire to provide great customer service to our customers. They also have:
- Demonstrated interest in a technical field
- Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, speaking and writing skills
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, passion for applied learning in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to quickly ramp up on new products, new technologies, and evolving customer or business needs
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve complex problems and identify trends that could potentially have costly and far-reaching consequences
- Experience with SFDC, QuickBooks, Zuora or other financial management software and financial principles a plus
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, speaking and writing skills in English
- Graduate from Bachelor's, Master's or Bootcamp program between May 2020 - June 2021
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify ways for improving existing process and procedure
- BE AN OWNER: Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via the telephone, email and chat.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic support problems
- NO SHENANIGANS: Escalate complex issues to more experienced team members
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in either a remote location in Colombia or (eventually) in our Bogota, Colombia office. With the latter, you will enjoy our perks: catered meals, snacks, monthly All Hands and more. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.