Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading strategy and operations. They also have:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or Business Operations
- Energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment; resilient in the face of challenges
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM tools), Excel required, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool), SQL knowledge preferred but not required
- Communications or logistics industry a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
This role will see you act as an important team member of the Messaging Exchange Strategy & Analytics team, with career advancement opportunities to impact our overall strategy & operations and act as a trusted advisor to the Messaging Exchange Leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: You connect disparate data to formalize and report on strategic insights
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You’ll assist daily reporting to our leadership team, empowering the Twilions you work with to execute effective business strategies
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop an intimate understanding of the objectives and concerns of our Exchange leaders; working relentlessly to make them successful
- DON’T SETTLE: Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are great, but even more you relish the opportunity to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- BE BOLD: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s Messaging Exchange leaders and managers to maximize our results
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks