Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a key analytics leader located within our APAC region. S/he will be passionately focused on building out our analytics and storytelling capabilities while partnering closely with our regional Field Marketing, Campaigns, and Sales leadership team !
The Twilio team is building additional muscle to analyze and accelerate the velocity of our pipeline. Focusing on our core sales-assisted and self-serve funnels, this person will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance, embracing marketing science, assessing experiments, and recommending improvements across our marketing channels. For anyone who wants to pursue a career learning about marketing efficiency and optimization, this is an excellent chance to learn alongside a team that knows their stuff !
The right candidate has a mix of technical skills, eye for business and collaborative skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Analytics Marketing manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has proven a track record of high performance within marketing analytics.
- You are viewed as a trusted advisor while working cross-functionally with our business partners across Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Content, Developer and Web Marketing
- You have a maniacal focus on business and leverage the power of analytics with a storytelling bias
- You maintain a steady pulse on our marketing funnel performance and provide insights based on conversions across each stage
- You possess strong analytical skills with proficiency in web traffic, core funnel analytics, query-based languages such as SQL, and experience drawing insights from large datasets.
- You have a driven curiosity about our key performance metrics, across both our self-service and sales-assisted funnel.
- Have strong perspective on how measure both our outbound activities and inbound interest across multiple channels (marketing, sales, partner)
- You have subject matter expertise with analytical tools such as Tableau, Looker, Heap, GA360 and marketing automation such Salesforce.com
- 8 + years of experience with progressive analytical thinking. Management consulting experience preferred but not required.
As the Senior Analytics Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Translate the metrics and build a daily regimen to review trends. Dive into the details and unveil efficiencies throughout our funnel to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- BE BOLD: Build analyses for customer journeys, content consumption and analyze traffic patterns for insights through the funnel for acquisition, onboarding and nurturing strategies
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Proactively collaborate across teams while being confident on making tradeoffs to serve our business goals for the CMO and APAC marketing/sales leadership team.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: You have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with the APAC leaders to understand needs and ratify against our priorities
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a builder. Use marketing tools (Tableau, SFDC) as well as develop programs (via SQL, Looker) to assess experiments.
The Strategy and Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We are providing leadership with a balanced view of the health of Marketing. These insights feed into strategic decision-making and financial planning.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Singapore office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.