Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a hardworking, creative, and high-integrity Analyst/ Senior Analyst to join our Core Analytics team on Sales Strategy & Analytics (SSA) team. SSA provides strategic and analytical support to Twilio’s Sales Leadership, COO and CRO. The Senior Analyst on the Sales Strategy team will be responsible for bringing quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing impactful recommendations. The role will collaborate with Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, Customer Experience, Data Engineering and Finance teams.
The successful candidate will bring strong curiosity, data analysis expertise & experience working with cross-functional teams to influence leadership. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast paced strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of proven experience, preferably in business analytics, statistics, or finance
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; proficiency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) and one coding language (Python, R, Java etc.)
- Outstanding business judgment
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and dedication to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
As Analyst/ Senior Analyst in our Core Analytics team, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with a variety of business owners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis.
- DRAW THE OWL: Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- BE AN OWNER: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s global sales leaders and managers to increase overall sales.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast and lunch and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.