Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is interested in growing their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the Japan market and wll be responsible to sell across all Twilio products and services to help businesses improve their Customer Engagement through communications and tackle sophisticated business problems.
This role will report into Sales Head of Japan in the Enterprise Sales team.
Come join us and build your future with Twilio!
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven record of success in sales. They also have
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing sophisticated technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling sophisticated enterprise platform solutions, understanding of API value prop, and success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered crafting pricing proposals, negotiating terms and handling the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have elite interpersonal and communication skills to make sophisticated contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance challenging priorities and lead multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel may be required
The Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop and scope their products. Also to further develop new business and grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Tokyo office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.