Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The EMEA Field Marketing team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented group of Marketers to support the delivery of our campaigns and programs for customer acquisition, engagement, and success. By growing and stimulating our target audience with creative and insightful content and programs, helping build a world-class campaign engine, and bringing thoughtful and inspiring ideas to the table, you will directly contribute to our company’s growth goals.
This position is a 9 month contract
The right candidate for this role is passionate about marketing and campaign management who possesses a start-up mentality and is able to adapt quickly in a fast environment. This candidate also enjoys cross-functional collaboration and is interested in working with global teams.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience across marketing functions including, communications, content generation, campaign management, demand generation, product marketing or industry/vertical marketing
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
- Want to work in a fast moving environment, and contribute to goals and responsibilities that are critical to EMEA Field Marketing team objectives
- Experience supporting integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company, and an understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in marketing cloud or SaaS technologies preferred
- Experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach.
As a Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Execute and support on EMEA marketing campaigns for all stages of the marketing cycle, localising and adapting campaigns to meet regional needs. Work closely with the EMEA Field Marketing team on country-specific execution plans and track against these plans and timelines.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate cross-functionally across global teams to ensure the regional needs and objectives are met.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables and schedules.
- BE AN OWNER, WRITE IT DOWN: Support on the continuous tracking and reporting of campaign and program metrics to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimizing campaign efforts accordingly.
The EMEA Field Marketing team is a key driver of our go-to-market strategy in the region. With the global movement towards API-based business communications, there is a tremendous market opportunity that Twilio needs to efficiently and effectively address and convert to users and customers. Our goal is to be the core engine of campaigning for the region, expanding our market share and converting site visitors to loyal members of the Twilio community, through an integrated approach across digital and physical channels.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is home based until further notice but could require visits to the London Soho office as and when the pandemic eases and offices reopen. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratised communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.