Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Customer Support team. Responsible for delivering unparalleled field support to internal Twilio teams - this position be essential to supporting our teams in the field. This role will be partnering with various product, technical support, customer success and sales teams at Twilio. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, is able to process data quickly, and has a sharp attention to detail.
Twilio is looking for a professional who lives the Twilio Magic. You are passionate about delivering timely and accurate answers to Twilio teams that combine your strong customer service skills with your excellent technical aptitude. You empower others by providing answers and solutions for customer facing teams, including Sales, Customer Success and other internal Twilio teams. You enjoy explaining sophisticated concepts in clear, easily understood ways that builds confidence. You will demonstrate strong technical competency, empathy, and professionalism in your interactions with coworkers via email, phone and chat. You will function as the intake and triage for internal inquiries and provide guidance and direction to fellow Twilio team members. You will document interactions, track and identify trends to help improve product documentation, develop training, and availability and accessibility of knowledge content. You will develop a strong understanding of the technical components of the Twilio product suite and how those technologies are used by our customers. They also have:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with delivering customer support
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience delivering technical support preferred
- Experience with SFDC, Knowledge Base content, or ticketing systems a plus
- Experience working optimally in fast paced environments with a proven track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to quickly ramp up on new processes, new technologies, and evolving business needs
As Technical Support Engineer, Field Support, you will:
- Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Twilio systems, products and processes
- Ruthlessly Prioritize to triage and re-direct inquiries to specialty teams for additional support and answers
- Understand the technical application of the Twilio suite of products and services
- Draw the Owl to collect, document and collate feedback for continuous improvement and training
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
- Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
Twilio’s platform empowers the world’s developers with tools for building cutting-edge communications applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be based out of our RMZ World office along Outer Ring Road in Bangalore. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.