Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The APJ Marketing team at Twilio is looking for a Paid Media Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day optimisations on the channel, planning and implementing Twilio’s digital ad campaigns! In addition, your role is essential in building and optimising all performance marketing initiatives across the region; this includes customer acquisition, retention and cross-selling across multiple digital platforms.
The right candidate for this role is a shown marketing technologist and strategist who possess a start-up mentality. You can quickly uncover new opportunities to optimize, build and takes ownership of key tools, aligns and organises with cross-functional teams toward one mission. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This role reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, APJ and will be based in Singapore.
- 4+ years of proven experience in handling major digital platforms: Google Ads (Search, Display, Video), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and regional platforms like WeChat and Baidu
- Experience in driving paid media platforms in Japan and China
- Confident with Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheet, Salesforce, Heap, CRM marketing platforms and attribution tools
- Enjoy working on projects to simplify systems for scale and agility
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, own and design programs, have goals and responsibilities that is significant to APJ Field Marketing team goals
- Proficiency in one of the regional languages such as Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia or Japanese is an advantage.
As the Paid Media Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Lead and establish processes for all digital and social media presences. Conceptualise and develop testing strategies. Monitor and optimise campaigns to improve engagement & overall return on investment
- BE AN OWNER: Support the team to own and drive digital media engagement, and scale with growing efficiency. Plan Twilio's digital media campaigns, and optimise Search Engine Marketing, Display Ads and Paid Social
- BE BOLD: Tackle ad copy and social imagery with Twilio’s Creative & Brand team, forge relationships with creative agencies and media partners
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate competitor marketing, market trends and industry standard methodologies to key partners and provide recommendations to optimise Twilio digital channels
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze all digital media marketing efforts. Work with Marketing Operations to build outstanding reporting and dashboards for real-time in Tableau and other analytics platforms.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always honest, earnest and acting in a direct and transparent way.
The Asia Pacific and Japan Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Singapore office. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.